The CAP accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover. At this time, we do not accept checks
Azteca Mexican Restaurant (970-726-4145) has a fantastic authentic Mexican cuisine and a great atmosphere for the whole family and is great for the budget. Be sure to check out the Margarita fish-bowls!
Fontenot’s (fontenotswp.com) has wonderful Cajun-american cuisine.
Gasthaus Eichler (gasthauseichler.com) has an upscale atmosphere with traditional German food.
1. The Free Town Resort Shuttle has lots of stops throughout the Towns of Winter Park and Fraser (times and routes subject to change)
2. From the Winter Park Ski Resort take the Black Line to the Fraser Valley Center (Alco)
3. We are located a few hundred yards from the bus stop in the Meadow
4. Walk under the Railroad underpass and STAY RIGHT
5. We are located at the bottom of the hill at the Warming Hut
6. Let us call you a taxi.
7. For a large group, we can definitely coordinate transportation for you.
We opened for the 2014/2015 season on November 26, 20014.
As we plan to always operate our normal business hours 7 days a week 10AM to 10PM but it never hurts to call ahead 970-726-5779 as snow conditions change.
We look forward to seeing you on the hill!
We offer a wide variety of snacks and drinks at the warming hut. We also be hot coco and coffee for those cold winter days. For the adults we offer beer and wine as well!